Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just an update...

Well, I have no comix to show you this time. :*(

But not to fear! I promise that I'll have some done before the month is over! <:*) What I have been working on however, is a game- "Crash of the Mini Serials" (I'll get a pic of the menu later) It's just something I'm working on, because I'm dead sick of that stupid J.D.C. game that I've tested about 500 times. (BLECH) >_<





More like... "Making of a Moron"



And I should be working on this game... "Chibi Hunter"



But this is the game I'm working on now...



OK, now normally Kade wouldn't be punching Random or anything, but the game is still in the "developing" process. In this game,
you can choose which side you'll be on: (2 player game)
Star Scape or Code: Axiom. You'll battle your way through
(unknown number) of levels playing with your team
to see who's really the most 'swellerest' of the two mini serials.


I'm not planning on being done with game for quite some time-
so, until I finish SSROTU this game isn't gunna be here anytime soon.

I'll update ASAP when I can!

1 comment:

  1. >I'll update ASAP when I can!

    mm-hmm. AFTER you get your homework done, young'un.

    ReplyDelete